Let's face it - when it comes to a cruise for adults, Royal Caribbean isn't exactly at the top of our list. They do a spectacular job of delivering an incredible experience for families and that usually revolves around kids having fun. However, with the launch of Hideaway Beach - their first "Adults Only Escape" ... we might just have to re-think that perspective. Let's take a look!
Nestled in the pristine shores of The Bahamas, Royal Caribbean International unveils a tantalizing sneak peek into Hideaway Beach - the latest adults-only haven on the unique Perfect Day at CocoCay. Slated to welcome guests from January 2024, alongside the much-awaited Icon of the Seas, this beachfront utopia promises couples an uninterrupted day of luxury. From its private sandy stretches and tranquil pools to exclusive dining and drinking nooks, Hideaway Beach is the epitome of romance and relaxation. Those yearning for an intimate escape can reserve their spot now at www.RoyalCaribbean.com/Hideaway-Beach.
Hideaway Beach isn't just another beach; it's an intimate sanctuary crafted for couples seeking a serene escape on Perfect Day at CocoCay. Michael Bayley, the visionary president and CEO of Royal Caribbean International, elaborates, “Hideaway Beach offers a unique ambiance, tailor-made for couples who desire a day of pure indulgence.” With Royal Caribbean, every traveler finds their niche, and Hideaway Beach is a testament to the brand's commitment to curating diverse experiences. Whether it's adrenaline or relaxation, family fun or couple's retreats, the private island ensures every moment is unforgettable.
Positioned on the secluded northwest shore of Perfect Day at CocoCay, Hideaway Beach is the quintessential romantic getaway. For a nominal fee, couples aged 18 and above can immerse themselves in a world of luxury, featuring a secluded beach, two serene pools, 20 private cabanas, seven ambient open-air bars, gourmet dining spots, and so much more. It's the perfect backdrop for couples to rekindle, relax, and revel in each other's company.
Adulting Beachside or Poolside
- Hideaway Beach – From end to end is over an acre of The Bahamas’ white sand beaches and turquoise waters exclusive to Hideaway Beach guests. Vacationers can enjoy the beachfront views and breeze at any one of the resort-style loungers and umbrellas along the shore or on the in-water hammocks and swings while playing beach games and listening to the beats of the live DJ by the pool.
- Hideaway Pool – Partygoers can turn up the volume on the celebration with all-day tunes from the DJ and the lively swim-up bar at the center of the action. With in-water seating and loungers, and poolside loungers throughout the heated infinity-edge pool, every spot is also the best seat in the house to take in the picture-perfect views.
- Hideaway Cabanas – Just steps away from the party, vacationers can level up their day in paradise at 10 chic poolside cabanas that have a range of amenities like cabana attendant service at the push of a call button, a mini-fridge, floating beach mats and charging outlets.
- The Hideout – This nook at one end of Hideaway Beach is just close enough to the buzz but carves out an exclusive, elevated experience. In one of 10 Hideout Cabanas, those looking for a more VIP, chill vibe can kick back at a heated infinity plunge pool – exclusive to The Hideout guests – and enjoy the convenience of perks like cabana attendant service, in-water loungers, an outdoor shower and resort-style seating.
Laidback Bites and Drinks
- On the Rocks – The area’s new and unofficial lookout, this al fresco bar along the rocky shore serves up a vibrant scene of live musicians, TVs to watch live sports, games like pool and shuffleboard, and memorable ocean views along with refreshing drinks like frozen margaritas and mai tais.
- Hideaway Bar – The swim-up bar at Hideaway Pool is the place to be and be seen, and with two levels, vacationers can take their drinks poolside or without leaving the water to maximize every minute of their island time.
- Slice of Paradise – This all-new rustic pizza haven with a bar and complimentary food includes fresh-from-the-oven favorites, island twists like a Bahamian guava barbecue chicken option and more.
- Snack Shack – A staple on Perfect Day at CocoCay, this new location offers the popular menu’s complimentary chicken sandwiches, burgers, fried mozzarella sticks, fresh salads and more, as well as shaded seating, and Adirondack chairs and tables on the sand.
- Beach Bars – Rounding out the experience are two full-service beach bars located on both sides of the new beachfront paradise, so a drink is never far away.
We can't wait to check this adults-only Hideaway out when it opens next year. If you want to join us or plan your own Caribbean cruise getaway, make sure to reach out through the chat bubble to your right or the form here, so we can put you in contact with Heather from FlowVoyages.com our travel advisor partner.